Saturday 19 September 2015

See What This 'Website' Did To My Browser

Screen Shot
So...I was just surfing through the internet and I came across this website with title Superlogout. I was warned that if I visited it, I would be automatically logged out of virtually all accounts (e.g Yahoo, Gmail, Skype , Steam, Tumblr, YouTube e.t.c)  was currently logged on to on my browser.

As curious as I was, I still clicked on the link and in the next five minutes, I found myself logging back into all the accounts on my system.

Are you curious too? Click here  (Be warned you get logged out instantly from all online accounts. DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU OO!)   Once you’re logged out, the site will display a green “OK” next to each service.

For some reasons the developer of Superlogout has not included Facebook. But its not all that bad, you could use it for securing your accounts from 'external aggression'..hahah!

Facebook Comment Box

Google Comment Box

0 comments:

Post a Comment